Something to encourage you….as you pray! I was reminded this morning that today is the first day of spring. I didn’t know this when I asked the Lord which day to set aside as a National Day of Prayer, but God did. Spring brings hope and life and today as you pray see it as a seed planted in good ground that will bring forth in its time healing, wholeness, life and huge amounts of fruit. Wow!!! Lets keep praying. This morning I was on Premier Radio calling people to turn to God in prayer rather than being in fear and panic and encouraging them to use music – particularly Heal our Nation song written by my husband, Ray and others in Heartbeat in the 80’s. https://soundcloud.com/nancygoudie/heal-our-nation Then I spent time with my ngm family on FaceTime to pray for our nation. As a nation at this time we turn to God and ask for his grace and mercy not because we deserve it, because none of us do, but because He is a good God and he loves us so much. Lets see a spiritual spring start today!! Woohoo!
- Prayer points for Friday 10th of April
- Prayer suggestions for Friday 3rd April 2020
- ***SPECIAL OFFER*** Our Greatest Adventure, Gift of Laughter and Spiritual Health Encounters are all now available as kindle books HALF PRICE!!!
- Prayer suggestions for Friday 27th March 2020
- This Friday and every Friday – A National Day of Prayer
Follow me @nancygoudie
- This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.